- Home »
- Bannikova Italic Font
Author: Galina Bannikova, Lyubov Kuznetsova
Company: ParaType, Inc.
Bannikova is a trademark of the ParaType, Inc..
Designed at Polygraphmash type design bureau in 1946-51 by Galina Bannikova, inspired by Russian Grazhdansky early- and mid-18th century typefaces as well as Roman Humanist typefaces of the Renaissance. With the archaic features of some characters the face is well recognized because of unique shapes. It is one of the best original typefaces of the Soviet typography. The typeface is useful in text and display composition, in fiction and art books. The revised, improved and completed digital version was designed at ParaType in 2001 by Lyubov Kuznetsova.
As it is accepted in world practice, software distribution is carried out by a licensing agreement between the owner of the copyrights and the end users. A licensing agreement provides approved rights to use purchased software. First of all, it prohibits arbitrary copying of purchased programs and documentation.
- You have right to use this font on up to 5 workstations and one printer or other type of output devices, if you have not got Multiple license.
- You have no right to share the font with service bureau, if you have not got special license.
- You have no right to embed this font into document for commercial purposes without special license.
- You have right to modify the font for internal usage only.
- You may transfer this license to another company or person if you completely delete all copies of this font from your computer.
Read full text of Licensing Agreement on http://www.paratype.com/help/license/paratype.asp
In case of questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org