- Home »
- Chalet Book Font
Author: House Industries
ChaletBook is a trademark of House Industries/Brand Design Co. Inc,.
Created for the House Book.
House Industries Font Software License Agreement
HOUSE INDUSTRIES PRODUCTS MAY NOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED AFTER THE FONTS HAVE BEEN INSTALLED.
Please read this agreement carefully! By installing House Industries font software, you are agreeing to the terms of this license. House Industries fonts and artwork are licensed for use on 6 rasterizing devices connected to the same network. A device may be, but is not limited to, a printer, rasterizer, video display terminal, CPU, workstation or any device where the font software is rasterized or display of the House Industries Font is generated from font software outlines. If your configuration exceeds this format, you must call House Industries at 302-234-2356 to expand your site license. If you do not agree to the terms of this software license, please return the software envelope unopened to House Industries, 1145 Yorklyn Road, Post Office Box 166, Yorklyn, Delaware, 19736-0166, U.S.A.
1. Each House Industries font is licensed for use on a maximum of six rasterizing devices connected to the same local area network.
2. A multi-device site license upgrade must be purchased for multiple device use according to a multi-device license schedule available at www.houseindustries.com/license. Each location and/or entity must purchase a separate license, starting with the first device. An output device is any printer, such as a Linotronic rasterizer, laser printer, or dot-matrix printer, any video display terminal or any other device where display is generated from the font software outlines, such as with the use of Adobe Type Manager or native TrueType rasterizer if the font is to be used primarily for display terminals that generate the output, as in a multimedia CD.
3. House Industries font software may not be copied or duplicated in any form except for backup purposes. House Industries font software or documentation may not be rented, leased, sublicensed or lent to another person or entity.
4. House Industries font software may not be returned or exchanged unless defective. Defective software shall be replaced by the same software if accompanied with purchase receipt and seller is notified within one week of purchase.
5. Any software, EPS file, illustration, or anything derived from House Industries font software must be used according to the original licensing terms. This means, for example, that any modified House Industries font, or any outline information derived from any House Industries font is still licensed for the same number of devices as the original and may not be sublicensed, given away, or sold without written permission from House Industries. House Industries is responsible for technical support of its officially distributed fonts only. House Industries is not responsible for modified and/or regenerated software.
6. This license does not permit any form of embedding or encrypting of House Industries font software in digital documents or any other form. If embedding of House Industries fonts is desired, the user must purchase an additional license from House Industries based upon usage. If an embedding license is desired, licensee must represent and warrant that licensee
DIN Bold Added: 2014-01-15 11:10:04
Dax Regular Added: 2014-04-10 08:00:01
DINPro Bold Added: 2014-05-06 11:20:03
Dax Bold Added: 2014-03-22 13:00:01
DINPro Regular Added: 2014-01-18 18:50:02
DINPro Black Added: 2014-04-14 22:00:01
DINPro Medium Added: 2014-05-06 12:30:02
Franklin Gothic Heavy Added: 2014-06-16 15:10:02
Dax Medium Added: 2013-12-20 03:20:06
DINPro Light Added: 2014-03-29 12:20:01
Bauhaus 93 Added: 2014-01-21 05:10:01
Dax Light Added: 2014-01-14 07:10:01
Abc Print Added: 2014-02-07 14:50:03
AT Sackers Gothic Medium Added: 2014-01-16 22:20:01
Cocktail Shaker Added: 2014-01-03 02:50:01
Bella Donna Added: 2014-03-29 20:30:01
Kepler Std Added: 2014-10-07 17:40:02
Century Old Style Std Added: 2014-04-20 18:20:02
Abc Print Arrow Dotted Added: 2013-12-17 01:20:01
DIN Regular Alternate Added: 2014-02-08 11:50:01