- Home »
- Graphium Extra Bold Font
Author: Michael Cina
Graphium ExtraBold is a trademark of YouWorkForThem.
http://www.youworkforthem.com. YWFT Administration Contact: email@example.com
You Work For Them User License Agreement
By downloading, purchasing, or installing You Work For Them fonts, you accept the terms and conditions of this license agreement. In return for a license to use You Work For Them fonts, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Uses that are OK: You Work For Them licenses each font for use on one printer or output device linked with a maximum of two computers of the same platform at one immediate location. If this font is used on more than two computers, please contact us for extra user licenses. You agree to use You Work For Them fonts solely for your own business or personal purposes.
2. No unauthorized copying: You may not copy or duplicate You Work For Them fonts in any form (except for backup purposes within 30 days of purchase) unless you get written permission from You Work For Them. If you need to use a You Work For Them font on more than two computers, contact You Work For Them at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quote you a price based on the number of computers and output devices. You can not store your typefaces on a server that anyone has access to unless your license permits otherwise.
3. Uses that are NOT OK: You are not allowed to adapt, embed, translate, modify, reverse engineer or create derivitive works based on You Work For Them fonts. You Work For Them specializes in custom fonts on a regular basis.
Contact us at email@example.com for more info on custom You Work For Them fonts.
4. Who owns what: You Work For Them retains title and ownership of the fonts and all subsequent copies of the software, wherever those copies may exist. Except as stated above, this Agreement does not grant you any rights to intellectual property rights in the fonts. You are purchasing a license to use the typeface.
5. Credit where credit's due: You agree to acknowledge You Work For Them as the trademark and copyright owner of You Work For Them fonts and list the You Work For Them font names whenever design, production, or other credits are shown. You agree not to infringe on You Work For Them's trademarks or tradenames.
6. Limited warranty for a font: You Work For Them makes no warranties expressed or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. You Work For Them does not warrant the performance or results you get from using the software.
7. Terms: This license is effective until terminated. You Work For Them has the right to terminate your license immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this agreement. Within 10 days after termination of this agreement, you agree to destroy all copies of the licensed font and to certify to You Work For Them by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org that you have done so.
8. Limit of liability: In no event will You Work For Them be liable to you for any consequential or incidental damages, including any lost revenue, profits, goodwill or savings, or for any claim by any third party.
9. Other license retailer: You Work For Them is also a licensed retailer of other Test Pilot Collective fonts.