- Home »
- Pragmatica Extra Light Oblique Font
Author: Vladimir Yefimov, Alexander Tarbeev, Olga Chaeva, Manvel Shmavonyan
Company: ParaType, Inc.
Pragmatica is a registered trademark of ParaType, Inc..
The typeface was designed at ParaType (ParaGraph) in 1989-2003 by Vladimir Yefimov and Olga Chaeva. A spinoff the Encyclopedia-4 type family of the Polygraphmash type design bureau (1987, Vladimir Yefimov and Isay Slutsker). Inspired by Helvetica (Neue Haas Grotesk) of the Haas typefoundry, 1957 by Eduard Hoffman and Max Miedinger. Based on the 19th century Grotesque designs, Helvetica brought a new level of mathematical accuracy to the sans serif category. Widely used for many applications, from magazines and books to advertising and headlines. Eight additional styles were developed in 2003 for ParaType by Olga Chaeva. Condensed styles were developed in 1993-2004 by Vladimir Yefimov, Alexander Tarbeev and Manvel Shmavonyan, with participation of Dmitry Kirsanov. Extended styles developed in 2004 by Olga Chaeva and Manvel Shmavonyan.
As it is accepted in world practice, software distribution is carried out by a licensing agreement between the owner of the copyrights and the end users. A licensing agreement provides approved rights to use purchased software. First of all, it prohibits arbitrary copying of purchased programs and documentation.
- You have right to use this font on up to 5 workstations and one printer or other type of output devices, if you have not got Multiple license.
- You have no right to share the font with service bureau, if you have not got special license.
- You have no right to embed this font into document for commercial purposes without special license.
- You have right to modify the font for internal usage only.
- You may transfer this license to another company or person if you completely delete all copies of this font from your computer.
Read full text of Licensing Agreement on http://www.paratype.com/help/license/paratype.asp
In case of questions, please contact email@example.com