- Home »
- Sign Painter House Brush Font
Author: House Industries
House Industries is a registered trademark of Brand Design Co., Inc.
Part of the House Industries Sign Painter Font Kit.
HOUSE INDUSTRIES FONT SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. Each House Industries font is licensed for use on a single printer or output device in conjunction with a maximum of 5 CPUs.
2. A multi-device site license upgrade must be purchased for multiple device use according to a multi-device license schedule at http://www.houseind.com/license. Each location and/or entity must purchase a separate license, starting with the first device. An output device is any printer, such as a Linotronic rasterizer, laser printer, or dot-matrix printer, any video display terminal or any other device where display is generated from the font software outlines, such as with the use of Adobe Type Manager or native TrueType rasterizer if the font is to be used primarily for display terminals that generate the output, as in a multimedia CD.
3. House Industries font software may not be copied or duplicated in any form except for backup purposes. House Industries font software or documentation may not be rented, leased, sublicensed or lent to another person or entity.
4. House Industries font software may not be returned or exchanged unless defective. Defective software shall be replaced by the same software if accompanied with purchase receipt and House Industries is notified within one week of purchase.
5. Any software, EPS file, illustration, or anything derived from House Industries font software must be used according to the original licensing terms. This means, for example, that any modified House Industries font, or any outline information derived from any House Industries font is still licensed for the same number of devices as the original and may not be sublicensed, given away, or sold without written permission from House Industries. House Industries is responsible for technical support of its officially distributed fonts only. House Industries is not responsible for modified and/or regenerated software.
6. This license does not permit any form of embedding or encrypting of House Industries font software in digital documents or any other form. If embedding of House Industries fonts is desired, the user must purchase an additional license from House Industries based upon usage. If an embedding license is desired, licensee must represent and warrant that licensee
DIN Bold Added: 2014-01-15 11:10:04
DINPro Regular Added: 2014-01-18 18:50:02
DINPro Bold Added: 2014-05-06 11:20:03
Dax Regular Added: 2014-04-10 08:00:01
Bauhaus 93 Added: 2014-01-21 05:10:01
Dax Bold Added: 2014-03-22 13:00:01
DINPro Medium Added: 2014-05-06 12:30:02
DINPro Black Added: 2014-04-14 22:00:01
Abc Print Added: 2014-02-07 14:50:03
DINPro Light Added: 2014-03-29 12:20:01
Interstate Regular Added: 2014-09-17 16:00:02
Abc Print Dotted Lined Added: 2014-04-28 12:50:01
Dax Medium Added: 2013-12-20 03:20:06
Abc Cursive Dotted Lined Added: 2014-04-26 19:30:02
Abc Print Arrow Dotted Added: 2013-12-17 01:20:01
Avalon Added: 2013-09-19 13:24:02
Algerian Added: 2014-01-04 14:50:01
Franklin Gothic Heavy Added: 2014-06-16 15:10:02
DIN Regular Added: 2014-01-07 21:00:01
Dax Light Added: 2014-01-14 07:10:01